- September 30, 2021: Guest on the panel ‘Women In Geospatial+: Career stories of women in FOSS4G.’ Video recording.
- February 14, 2021: Guest on the Borderless Sustainability podcast, “Episode 5 – Monitoring Earth’s Health.” Listen to the recording here on Stitcher.
- March 25, 2020: Presented a NASA Earthdata webinar entitled “Data Driven Storytelling: Using Atmospheric Data to Share Your Science.” View the recording of the webinar here:
Explore the Esri Story Map that was presented and read more information at the event announcement here.
- March 23, 2020: Co-wrote an article about the new Atmospheric Science Data Center (ASDC) website, which was published on the NASA Earthdata website. Read it here.
- 2017: Interviewed for a feature about the Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies (COAPS) for the Florida State University alumnus magazine, Across the Spectrum:
Hurricanes, climate change get a closer look at FSU’s Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies