- MISR Science Team Meeting in Pasadena, California: February 2020.
- Monitoring the Health of the Earth, NASA Hyperwall presentation. Presented at AGU Fall Meeting 2019 in San Francisco: December 13, 2019.
- DCOTSS Science Team Meeting, in Denver, Colorado: October 2019.
- DSCOVR Science Team Meeting at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center: September 2019.
- Diagnosing the Atmospheric Phenomena Associated with the Onset and Demise of the Rainy Season in Mesoamerica (Ph.D. Dissertation)
- The Effects of Climate Change on the Pests and Diseases of Coffee Crops in Mesoamerica
- The Warm Pool Variability of the Tropical Northeast Pacific
- Diagnosing the Atmospheric/Oceanic Phenomena Associated with the Onset, Demise and Midsummer Drought of the Rainy Season in Mesoamerica presented at the AGU Fall 2017 Meeting in New Orleans, LA: Groenen_AGUposter_Fall2017_vFINAL
- The Warm Pool Variability of the Tropical NE Pacific and its Relation to the Atlantic Warm Pool presented at the US Clivar virtual conference in 2015.